Professor Charles N. Serhan, Ph.D.,D.Sc. was appointed the first Endowed Distinguished Scientist at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and currently serves as Director of the Center for Experimental Therapeutics and Reperfusion Injury (CET&RI) at BWH. He is a full Professor of Anaesthesia at Harvard Medical School and affiliated with the Department of Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology.
- Director and Principal Investigator & NIH Program Project Program Director/PI.
- The Simon Gelman Professor of Anesthesia, Perioperative and Pain Medicine (Biochemistry & Molecular Pharmacology).
- Harvard Medical School and Professor of Oral Medicine, Infection and Immunity at Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
A brief note from Dr. Serhan regarding the Center for Experimental Therapeutics & Reperfusion Injury opportunites and mission.
Lab Personnel 2016
Lab Personnel 2013–2014
- Nan Chiang, Ph.D. Assoc. Pharmacologist & Asst. Professor, Harvard Medical School
- Hildur Arnardottir, Ph.D. Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Chien-Yee C Cheng Lab Manager & Research Staff
- Romain Colas, Ph.D. Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Jesmond Dalli, Ph.D. Instructor, Harvard Medical School & Research Associate
- Paul Norris, Ph.D. Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Sarah Orr, Ph.D. Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Sesquile Ramon, Ph.D. Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Julia Sanger Research Assistant
- Iliyan Vlasakov Research Assistant
- Chin-wei Wang D.D.S. Research Fellow
- Jeremy Winkler, Ph.D. Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Mary Small Research Administrator
- Norma De La Cruz Office Administrator